Published by MarkNovember 5, 2012 2:48 pm
The Izzo Duetto II has been a very popular machine with its e61 grouphead and precise PID control. Duetto III has just been announced and will be shipping soon!
We will have a full review soon, but for now here are a list of the updates on the Duetto 3.0:
- Beautiful New Body Styling (stainless steel curved panels replace the 1 piece outer body shell
- Smaller, Recessed Heater lights
- Large redesigned drip tray, holds 32 oz. of water. It has a catch tray on back, easy to slide in, and no longer has the notch in the back
- Ergonomic portafilters with an angle
- Cup warmer tray, with better ventilation
- Cups Rails are now included
- Reinforced front to reduce flexing
- Discharge goes straight down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible
- Easy access Expansion Valve
Stay tuned for more.
Categorized in: Brewing Guides