- Put your kettle on to boil.
- Fold filter, place in funnel, and wet with hot water.
- Measure out coffee : 25 grams and grind beans roughly to size of table salt .
- Place coffee in filter.
- Pre-infuse your coffee grounds with about 30 grams of hot water. The grounds will start to “bloom.” Let the blooming grounds sit for 30-40 seconds.
- Finish pouring to 400 grams in a counterclockwise movement (or whatever technique you enjoy) Total time should be roughly 3 minutes 30 seconds.
Categorized in: Brewing Guides