- Put your kettle on to boil.
- Fold filter, place in funnel, and wet with hot water.
- Measure out coffee : 23-26 grams (4 tablespoons) and grind beans to medium.
- Place coffee in filter and divot.
- Pre-infuse your coffee grounds with about 4 oz of hot water. The grounds will start to “bloom.” Let the blooming grounds sit for 30-40 seconds.
- Finish pouring to 14 oz in a spiraling, clockwise movement (or whatever technique you enjoy) Total time should be 3 minutes 30 seconds.
Categorized in: Brewing Guides