Published by MarkDecember 9, 2014 4:53 pm
- Preheat the system by running a full brew cycle with only water.
- Measure out your coffee :: 75 grams or 6 Technivorm scoops for a full carafe.
- Grind coffee to Fine-Medium. Coffee grounds should be similar to cornmeal.
- On KBT-741 models, set filter to no drip for the first minute of brewing.
- Set to partial drip after one minute and full drip after an additional thirty seconds.
- Loosen lid slightly when serving, but do not remove.
Categorized in: Brewing Guides