Published by MarkDecember 9, 2014 4:48 pm
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottom of glass server and place over butane burner.
- Insert the filter in the funnel and gently secure the hook and chain to the edge of the tube.
- Grind coffee to fine : 1 Tbsp. per 4 oz.
- Place the glass funnel on the server and bring the water to a boil.
- The water in the glass server will rise into the funnel and mix with the ground coffee. Around 2 cm of water will remain in the bottom.
- Allow the coffee to dwell for 1 minute, extinguish the burner, and let the water extract back down.
Categorized in: Brewing Guides