Hand grinders are perfect for the manual brewing like french press, aeropress, and pour over. They deliver consistent particle size at a great price. The Zassenhaus Guatemala is a beautifully designed hand grinder - perhaps the most solid, easy to adjust grinder we've seen yet. We love the pairing of exotic wenge wood (which we use on our tampers and espresso machine side panels) with smooth, high quality components. The ball bearing moving is smooth. It's modern, distinctive, and highly functional.
- Rotary axis with ball bearing
- Glass conatainer (4.2 ounces / 125 ml capacity)
- Stepless adjustment from coarse to powder fine
- Wenge wood
- Made in Germany by Zassenhaus
- Confused about finding the proper grind? Check out this blog post with quick grinding guidelines.