Proper brewing temperature, total immersion brewing and rapid micro-filtering are the keys to coffee flavor excellence. The revolutionary Aerobie® AeroPress™ coffee maker is designed to optimize these factors. The result is the smoothest, richest coffee you have ever tasted. It makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattés or cappuccinos.
The internal microprocessor on the Bonavita Variable Kettle keeps the water within .5 degrees of the set temperature and will hold it there for 20 minutes. The gooseneck pour spout offers the control you need. One of our favorite features is the solid state memory, which means the kettle will recall your presets even when unplugged. For a fast, accurate electric kettle, we feel the Bonavita variable temperature unit offers a great value.
- Included in the box: 350 filters, Coffee scoop, Coffee stirrer, Funnel for coffee grounds
- Micro filtered for grit-free coffee - unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- Do not wash in dishwasher.
- Dimensions: 5.5" diameter x 11.5" tall
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTES ON VARIABLE KETTLE
- Gooseneck spout for better water pouring control
- Brushed stainless steel
- 360 degree cordless kettle
- Variable temperature allows for exact temperature of coffee brewing or tea extraction
- Preset temperatures or user set from 140°F up
- Temperature set/hold for 1 hour
- Great for coffee and tea brewing
- 1.0 liter capacity
- Commercial UL certified
- Powerful 1000 watt heating element (AC 120V 60Hz)