The Baratza Encore is a conical burr coffee grinder that offers the versatility to grind beans for many brewing methods. It combines flexibility, ease of use, and rock-solid stability.
The Encore includes 40 mm burrs, front mounted pulse button, and a high-torque low rpm motor for a quiet and efficient grind.
In addition to a large 8-oz. bean hopper and a 5-oz. removable anti static ground coffee bin, the Encore has forty grind settings so you can produce a fine grind for stovetop espresso, a medium grind for drip and a coarse grind for press pots.
Baratza Encore v. Virtuoso
- 8 ounce bean hopper
- Heavy duty commercial grade 40 mm conical burrs
- On/off switch with front mounted pulse button
- Powerful DC motor
- Dimensions: 5" wide x 6" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Designed by Baratza in Italy
- Confused about finding the proper grind? Check out this blog post with quick grinding guidelines.
Affordable price for a quality, multi-purpose burr grinder.
Consistent grind size and distribution, far better than entry level burr grinders from common manufacturers.
No micro-adjustments are possible.
Black plastic frame is not the prettiest to look at.