The well-named Virtuoso will provide the grinding performance your fine beans deserve. With a choice of 40 distinct grind settings, you can produce the ideal coffee particle size for your coffee maker, from drip to espresso and all at the lower RPM settings needed to avoid heating the grind.
The Virtuoso is built ruggedly, yet with those classic Italian lines, making it a great addition to your kitchen. Solidly stable, the grinder is relatively quiet in part due to the lower motor speed, operating at a third of the RPM of many other competitors. The motor offers the power to smoothly handle all types of beans.
Grind settings can be quickly chosen and will remain stable, day after day. This is the device for the serious coffee drinker who seeks the commercial quality grinding performance of conical burrs.
Baratza Encore v. Virtuoso
- 8 ounce bean hopper
- Heavy duty commercial grade 40 mm conical burrs
- Brushed satin, cast metal top and base
- Variable timer switch with clear gradations for repeatable duration
- Front mounted pulse button
- Powerful DC motor (6.0 amp max)
- Dimensions: 5" wide x 6" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Designed by Baratza
- Confused about finding the proper grind? Check out this blog post with quick grinding guidelines.
Simplicity of use; you can adjust the grind setting in seconds.
Consistent grind size and distribution, far better than entry level burr grinders from common manufacturers.
Quieter than the Vario.
No micro-adjustments are possible on the Preciso, Vario or Forte grinders.
Lacks programmable settings.