Breville Oracle BES980XL
Until now you have been asked to choose between a manual and an automatic.
The Oracle is the world's first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true café quality to your home without the barista. The Oracle has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the two most difficult parts of manual espresso.
The hands free automatic grind, dose and tamp works with the integrated conical burr grinder to deliver the required amount of coffee, mess free, into the filter basket. The automatic milk texturing then textures milk to the selected temperature and style, from silky smooth latte (less texture) to creamy cappuccino (more texture). Finally, the innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good café.
At the heart of the Oracle are its dual stainless steel boilers and patent pending triple heat system. The Oracle has a dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 2°F (1°C) of the selected temperature. The Oracle also has a dedicated steam boiler to deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously, allowing you to capture the delicate aromatics of the espresso in your coffee by having the espresso and milk ready at the same time.
The Oracle also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) as well as a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- Model number BES980XL
- Variable brew temperature settings
- Backlit LCD Interface
- Shot clock
- Stainless steel housing & boilers
- Dedicated steam and espresso boilers
- Brew shots while frothing milk
- Top-fill water tank lid
- 1/2 lb removable bean hopper
- Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder
- Automatically grinds, doses and tamps the perfect amount of coffee, mess free
- Programmable hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge
- Programmable shot temperature from 190°-205°F. Displays in either °F or °C
Included accessories: Mini knock box, single & dual wall filter baskets (4), coffee scoop, stainless steel frothing pitcher, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool & allen key, water filtration system
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 16.25"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 1800 Watts
- Group boiler: 1800 Watts
- 2.5L Removable water tank
- 1/2lb Removable bean hopper
- 110 volt
- Two year warranty through Breville