Espresso purists and space constrained cappuccino lovers: rejoice!
We worked with our friends at ECM to develop a custom and exclusive version of their time-tested Classika espresso machine. We're thrilled with the result.
The Clive Classika PID by ECM packs premium features and build quality, to create cafe performance in one of the most compact footprints on the market. Yes, the timeless lever-actuated e61 group head, mirror polished (or black, or white) panels and upgraded steaming joystick are gorgeous, but this is so much more than a pretty face.
Classika's .75 liter stainless steel boiler is the same size as the brew boiler in the flagship ECM Synchronika, meaning nothing will be sacrificed in the cup. ECM's patented e61 group head incorporates stainless steel internals and 9 pounds of chromed brass brings amazing temperature stability and mechanical pre-infusion to every shot. The cutting edge PID allows fine tuning of espresso flavors by individual degree temperature adjustment, and the built-in shot timer helps to dial in the grinder and improve shot consistency. When you find your favorite flavors, the machine holds your setting to within 1 degree.
The updated joystick has spring-like action which means steam power is instant on and off, so you can steam your milk to the perfect temperature every time. Flip the satisfying rocker switch to steam mode, and in one minute you'll have ample steam power for your favorite milk drink. The stainless steel steam wand swivels fully on a ball joint, so you can accommodate multiple pitcher sizes and point the steam right where you want it.
The spotless internal layout and German engineering make it clear that the Classika is built to be long-lasting, with routine maintenance made as straightforward as possible. If it's all about the flavor in the cup, and you don't make a lot of back-to-back milk drinks, the Clive Classika is ready to take your coffee journey to new heights.
- Check out our review of the new ECM machines! click here
- Wood accessory upgrade available
- Insulated steam and hot water arm
- PID-display to regulate the temperature of the coffee boiler
- PID-display shows the brewing time in seconds
- Boiler pressure gauge
- 'No-burn' steam wand
- Low water shut off
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Fitted with copper water tubing as opposed to teflon or other plastics
- Included accessories: Double spouted, and bottomless commercial grade portafilters, stainless steel tamper, single basket, double basket, and blind basket.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 17.75"
- Height: 15.75"
- Weight 41 lbs
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Stainless Steel .75l boiler / 1200 watts
- Vibratory pump