La Marzocco has taken the Linea Classic commercial espresso machine and redesigned it for the home market.
This is a high performance machine by any standards. The PID controlled dual boilers and integrated brew group system with pre-infusion will bring superb consistency to your espresso routine. The large steam boiler produces powerful steam and provides quick recovery.
From the paddle-activated group head to the magnetically aligned drip tray, every detail has been thought through for simplicity and practicality. Please note that La Marzocco have not yet released the direct plumbing kit for the Linea Mini so it runs off its water reservoir.
Read our blog post.
These machines ship directly from Seattle and usually ship within 7-10 business days after bench testing.
- EE Paddle brew control system
- Temperature control with internal stepped turn wheel
- Integrated Brew Group (similar to the Saturated Brew Group, but with a reduced footprint)
- Indicator lights provide machine status feedback
- Pre-programmed 1 second pre-infusion
- Analog interface
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black, White and Red
- Included accessories: Steel tamper, 12 oz steam pitcher, one steel portafilter: single spout, double spout, 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, 21 gr, blind, Puro Caf.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 15"
- Water reservoir: 3.5L
- The Linea Mini runs in "Full mode" on a standard 15 amp circuit.
you may also be interested in