The La Cimbali Junior DT1 is built to last. Its commercial build quality is paired with a handsome stainless exterior that looks great on black marble, blends in with other stainless steel appliances, and fits under standard cabinet heights of 17 3/4". The Junior DT1 has a rotary pump, is very quiet, has programmable volumetric dosing, must be plumbed in, runs on a 15 amp 110 volt circuit, and has the ability to direct drain into the drip tray or not.
Junior DT1 features passive pre-infusion, dual gauges, and a new three hole steam tip with smaller holes which makes it simple to produce great micro foam even when doing small quantities of milk.
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Dual Gauge
- Built in passive pre-infusion.
- Three hole steam tip with smaller holes for easy production of micro-foam
- Stainless Steel Outer Shell
- Stainless Steel Multi directional Steam Arm
- Stainless Steel Multi directional Hot Water Tap
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters: one single and one double
- Rotary Pump
- Programmable volumetric dosing
- Insulated 2.25 Liter Stainless Steel Boiler
- 120 volt 15 Amps Single-Phase
- Shipping :: Small pallet via common carrier
- Please note that we cannot expedite shipping on this machine.
- Width: 12.6"
- Depth: 18.5"
- Height: 17.25"
- Weight: 68 pounds