At ease in both the home and the cafe, The La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II is a triumph of both design and function.
It features two boilers, a vibratory pump and a manual fill 3 liter water tank. With its impressive steaming power and 1.2 liter boiler, you'll have enough steam to make cappuccinos for the entire neighborhood.
Shot dosing is volumetric and programmable, so you can store your shot volumes for consistent results. A programmable temperature controller also allows you to set the group boiler temperature to really fine tune your extraction. Read our detailed review
Features at a Glance
When paired with a digital temperature control, isolated boilers provide superior temperature precision and predictability.
Digital Temperature Control:
A closed loop temperature controler gives the user remakable control over espresso extraction and steam.
An efficient and pulse free design that provides consistent pressure across the entire duration of extraction.
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Two 53mm black handle portafilters: one single and one double
- ETL Listed
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual manometer
- NEW - Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- Built-in safety cut out on vibe pump
- Electronic boiler refill
- Semiautomatic hot water delivery
- Programmable offset differential
- Vibratory pump (pretty quiet)
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 16.50"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 1.2L / 1250 Watts
- Group boiler: 0.45L / 800 Watts
- Water reservoir: 3L
- 110 volt
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.
- Water reservoir only
Dedicated boilers for steam and espresso mean that recovery time is rapid and temperature stability is excellent.
Programmable shot dosing
With the ability to pre-program shot volumes, it's easy to get consistently good espresso.
It's simple to adjust the temperature in the group boiler with a front-access touch pad.
Best in class steam power
Steam a perfect 12oz pitcher of milk in 10 seconds! Commercial non-insulated steam wand and 4 holed tip provides amazingly fast and powerful steam.
Short shot drop distance
The distance between the stock portafilter spouts and the drip tray grate are the same as on our other machines, but you may find it easier to fit larger mugs underneath with a bottomless portafilter.