The Profitec Pro 300 is one of our most exciting and unique espresso machines, packing an amazing level of performance and engineering into a compact and portable stainless steel body. The beauty of engineering inside and out are exactly what we've all come to know and love from Profitec, and that means dual stainless steel boilers, tidy, velcro-wrapped insulation, neatly organized wires and accessible parts. The Pro 300 also shares commercial 58mm portafilters and PID with the Pro 700 although that machine uses the e61 group head. This offers precise control of brew temperatures and a built-in shot timer, and its compact and powerful boilers warm up in a scarcely-believable five minutes, although we'd give it 10 minutes to be stable.
For those that are constrained by space or weight requirements, the Pro 300 makes competitive dual boiler performance more attainable, in a design that weighs 30 pounds less than its big brother. Its insulated, fully swiveling stainless steel steam wand provides solid steam power and its modern group head is very forgiving of channeling. We've found side-by-side comparisons to be remarkably similar to the Pro 700, yet the Pro 300s cost savings could give it a distinct advantage if it allows the user to afford a better performing grinder.
- Check out our review of the new Pro 300! click here
- Dual insulated boilers
- PID-display to regulate the temperature of the coffee boiler
- PID-display shows the brewing time in seconds
- Vibration pump Ulka EX5
- Boiler pressure gauge
- 'No-burn' steam wand
- Steam boiler can be switched on or off seperately
- Low water shut off
- Included accessories: Single and double spouted commercial grade portafilters, single basket, double basket, and blind basket.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight 39.7 lbs
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Brew boiler 0.325 liter / 800 watts
- Stainless steel steam boiler 0.75 liter / 800 watts
- NEW 15 amp model heats both boilers at the same time, super fast warmup and steam recovery.