Quick Mill Anita
The Anita Evo by Quick Mill is one of the most well proven and durable espresso machines on the market. This is a perfect example of Quick Mill quality that stands the test of time and becomes an icon. And the latest Evo version brings aesthetics up to match the machine's excellent espresso and steaming performance. This update changes the straight and simple side panels and sharp edges in favor of a much more refined hand crafted stainless steel case and bigger drip tray (like you'll find on the higher end Italian machines). It now also shares non-compression valves and no-burn insulated wands with the higher end Italian machines.
Anita features the commercial grade E-61 grouphead, combining top-notch temperature consistency with forgiving built in pre-infusion and the highest durability. The large, 1.6 liter copper boiler provides great steam power on demand, and the heat exchanger design means you can brew consistent espresso at the same time. Its heavily insulated boiler keeps your kitchen and the delicate internal components safe from overheating, and the heavy duty brass parts are fully maintainable for many years to come.
Anita is one of our easiest machines to work with, and with a good espresso grinder you can be making cafe quality cappuccinos in no time at all.
- Non compression steam and hot water valves
- Style drip tray 50 + ounce capacity
- No burn (insulated) steam and hot water arms
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- E-61 commercial group
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Hot water and steam nozzles
- Boiler pressure and group pressure gauge
- Automatic water level control
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
NOTE: ALL Quick Mill espresso machines are now being made with T.E.A coated boilers. This patented protection process drastically decreases the possibility of metal in the drinks delivered. The brass components are also manufactured with low lead.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 10.75"
- Depth: 17.25"
- Height: 15.75"
- Weight:47 lbs
- Boiler Capacity: 1.6L / 1,400 watts
- Water reservoir 3 liters
- Shot drop distance: 3.5"
- Voltage: 110
Heat Exchange System
Steam and hot water are available on demand, and you can pull shots while you steam.
Easy to use
There's no need to switch into different modes for steaming and making espresso, making Anita both approachable and user-friendly.
Since the Anita is so solidly built, you need to give it at least 20 minutes of warm up time before making drinks.
Some people find vibratory pumps to be quite noisy.