Every Clive purchase includes a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. Whenever a customer lets us know they want to return a machine, we take it back and put it through a rigorous testing, replacing, and cleaning process before it is turned over to our Open Box category. Contact us to find out more about our Open Box machines.
Beneath the exterior is precise brewing science, automated. Ratio is equipped with a powerful heating element. Where lesser machines struggle to maintain the optimum temperature - brewing either too hot or too cold - Ratio consistently delivers water at the ideal temperature of 200°. Inspired by the precision of manual brewing with pourover kettles, Ratio uses a unique showerhead design to uniformly saturate the coffee grounds. This means a more complex cup of coffee for you - without extra complexity in your routine. Hot water poured over fresh roasted coffee causes a bubbly interaction called a "bloom." The control board of Ratio applies a bloom cycle that allows the bloom to settle down before delivering the rest of the hot water. The result? More evenly extracted grounds and a more amazing cup of coffee.
- Model: Eight
- Edition: Bright Silver
- Dimensions: 13.5" deep x 9" wide x 14" tall
- Capacity: Brews up to 40oz. (eight 5oz. cups)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Powerful 1600 watt/110 volt heating element
- Cantilevered top and base made with satin metallic ceramic finish
- Laboratory grade borosilicate glass water tank, supply lines, and carafe
- Carafe holds Chemex paper filters or Able Kone stainless steel filter
- Each unit entirely hand assembled and tested in Portland, Oregon