The classic Stelton vacuum jug is a functionalist design by Erik Magnussen for Stelton. With this jug Stelton introduced the unique rocker stopper to coincide with Arne Jacobsen's Cylinda line. The design earned the ID prize by the Danish Society of Industrial Design in 1977.
The jug also comes with a screw top for when you are on the go. We take ours out on the patio filled with french pressed coffee. It keeps the coffee hot for an hour without overextraction (since the grounds are left in the press pot). It also travels very nicely to picnics and can be used for hot or cold drinks.
- Normally ships in 1-3 days
- Designer: Erik Magnussen
- Made of ABS plastic, with a glass liner
- Dimensions: 12 inches x 4.2 inches - holds 1 quart
- Safe for the dishwasher (not the microwave)
- Usually Ships: under 1 week