Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo
The Vetrano 2B Evo Rotary Espresso Machine by Quickmill features a rotary pump, which makes it much quieter than the usual vibratory pump espresso machines. Its powerful pump and dual boiler design allow you to steam and pull shots simultaneously. Its separate steam wand and hot water dispenser are insulated to prevent burns.
This great machine was designed using the best features of the QM67 and features the same professional-grade E61 group head.
- Water reservoir with a low water sensor
- Dual PID controller with programmable offset differential
- Rotary pump, placed vertically to prevent any motor issues
- The PID on the new Evo version has white lights and a built-in shot timer
- Dual boiler design (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Lever-action semiautomatic E61 commercial brew group
- Commercial rotary pump
- Built-in shot timer
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel blank for backflushing
- No-burn swivel steam and hot water arms (Same as featured on the Andreja Premium)
- Insulated boilers
- Steam boiler: 1100 watt heating element / Group boiler: 800 watt heating element
NOTE: ALL Quick Mill espresso machines are now being made with T.E.A coated boilers. This patented protection process drastically decreases the possibility of metal in the drinks delivered. The brass components are also manufactured with low lead.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 12.00"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 16.5"
- Steam Boiler: 1.4 liter capacity \ Group Boiler: 0.75 liter capacity
- Weight: 70 pounds
- For tips on plumbing in espresso machines: click here