Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo
The Vetrano 2B Evo by Quickmill features a powerful rotary pump and dual boiler design, allowing you to steam and pull shots simultaneously, with much more quietly than vibratory pump machines. Its separate steam wand and hot water dispenser are insulated to prevent burns.
This machine was designed using the best features of the QM67 and features the same commercial-grade E61 group head, but gains a stouter frame, larger steam boiler, plumbability and both 15 and 20 amp modes for simultaneous boiler heating (switchable via the PID).
- Water reservoir with a low water sensor
- Dual PID controller with programmable offset differential
- Rotary pump, placed vertically to prevent any motor issues
- The PID on the new Evo version has white lights and a built-in shot timer
- New PID display with shot timer on Evo version
- Dual boiler design (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Lever-action semiautomatic E61 commercial brew group
- Commercial rotary pump
- Built-in shot timer
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel blank for backflushing
- No-burn swivel steam and hot water arms (Same as featured on the Andreja Premium)
- Insulated boilers
- Steam boiler: 1100 watt heating element / Group boiler: 800 watt heating element
NOTE: ALL Quick Mill espresso machines are now being made with T.E.A coated boilers. This patented protection process drastically decreases the possibility of metal in the drinks delivered. The brass components are also manufactured with low lead..
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 12.00"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 16.5"
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Steam Boiler: 1.4L
- Group Boiler: 0.75L
- For tips on plumbing in espresso machines: click here
you may also be interested in