Providing a clean water supply is the first step to ensure excellent espresso and a reliable espresso machine. We encourage you to seek local expertise before deciding on a filtration or softening system, since the composition of water can vary so greatly from one location to another. You may require a different level of softening, filtration, or purification than our kits provide. Regardless of water quality, some type of filter is always required to keep solids out of the machine.
This system is for areas with soft water, or for those with a separate softening system already in place. It includes everything needed to connect the cold water source under your sink to the braided line included with your espresso machine.
- Kit Contents
- (1) 10" Filter Housing
- (1) Mounting Bracket with hardware
- (1) Filter Housing Wrench
- (1) 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- (2) John Guest ⅜" Fittings
- (1) John Guest ⅜" Angle Stop Valve
- (2) John Guest ⅜" Inline Shutoff Valves
- (1) John Guest ⅜" Union Tee
- (15 ft) ⅜" LLDPE tubing
We also recommend a water pressure regulator water pressure regulator, available separately.