Providing a clean water supply is the first step to ensure excellent espresso and a reliable espresso machine. We encourage you to seek local expertise before deciding on a filtration or softening system, since the composition of water can vary so greatly from one location to another. You may require a different level of softening, filtration, or purification than our kits provide. Regardless of water quality, some type of filter is always required to keep solids out of the machine.
This kit is for use with hard water. It includes everything needed to connect the cold water source under your sink to the braided line included with your espresso machine.
- (2) 10" Filter Housing
- (2) Mounting Brackets
- (1) Filter Housing Wrench
- (1) 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- (1) Cation Softener Cartridge, 750 grain capacity
- (4) John Guest 3/8" Fittings
- (1) John Guest 3/8" Angle Stop Valve
- (2) John Guest 3/8" Shutoff Valve
- (1) John Guest 3/8" Union Tee
- (15 ft) 3/8" LLDPE Tubing
We also recommend a water pressure regulator, available separately.