Customer Service: Equipment Returns
We have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on everything we sell (excluding open box and refurbished), including espresso machines and grinders. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will take it back with no questions asked. In order to return an espresso machine or grinder, you must first call us for an RMA number. You will be responsible for shipping the espresso machine or grinder back to us in order to retain your rights to a damage claim. We do not offer free returns or pre-paid return labels for espresso machines and grinders.
How to obtain a Return Authorization
Before returning an espresso machine or grinder, you must call or email us first to obtain a Return Merchandise Agreement (RMA).
Once we have received your request, we will send you additional details regarding the return procedure, such as how to prepare the machine for shipping and packaging instructions. Please be sure to write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please note: We will not except returns without an RMA number. Packages received at our warehouse without an RMA will be returned to sender.
Your responsibilities when returning merchandise:
- To protect your right to file a damage claim, you are responsible for shipping merchandise back to us. We do not issue call tags, as that would make us the responsible shipper.
- You must properly drain the water from the machine before packing. We will include instructions along with your Return Authorization number. If you have questions, please call our service department for assistance.
- You pay the cost of shipping it back to us.
- Save the packing material and its original carton(s)! We take great care to package your purchase properly, so please reuse them when shipping your machine back to us.
Your espresso machine or grinder is inspected when it is received to verify:
- All original items are included (manuals, packing material, accessories, etc.).
- The equipment is clean and still in "like new" condition, with no sign of abuse, misuse, missing parts, or missing manuals, etc.
We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee if the above conditions are not met. The cost of any promotional and/or included products (such as coffee and Barista Kits) will also be deducted from you original purchase price.