We were thoroughly excited when we received Bonavita’s Electric Gooseneck Kettle last year. Finally, there was a stainless steel electric kettle that was suitable for manual pour-over. When we heard that Bonavita was coming out with a kettle with a variable temperature control, we were anxious to get our hands on one.
We are happy to report that Bonavita has once again provided an excellent product at a rather unbelievable price. The internal microprocessor keeps the water within .5 degrees of the set temperature and will hold it there for 20 minutes. The gooseneck pour spout offers the control you need for pourover. One of our favorite features is the solid state memory, which means the kettle will recall your presets even when unplugged. For a fast, accurate electric kettle, we feel the Bonavita variable temperature unit offers a great value.Read more about this kettle on our blog.
- Gooseneck spout for better water pouring control
- Brushed stainless steel
- 360 degree cordless kettle
- Variable temperature allows for exact temperature of coffee brewing or tea extraction
- Preset temperatures or user set from 140°F up
- Temperature set/hold for 1 hour
- Great for coffee and tea brewing
- 1.0 liter capacity
- Commercial UL certified
- Powerful 1000 watt heating element (AC 120V 60Hz)