We are pleased to announce a slate of custom upgrades available from La Marzocco for their illustrious GS/3 espresso machine. We will be offering machines with these handsome upgrades later this month. If you are interested in putting together an order, give us a call.
The La Marzocco GS/3 dramatically resets the gold standard for performance among all espresso machines. Its performance meets and surpasses the finest high volume machines on the market today. In surprisingly small footprint, with water reservoir or plumb-in options, the GS3 suits high-end home use and has sufficient steam power and performance for many commercial applications including restaurants, catering, and professional offices.
The automatic version of the GS/3 uses programmable buttons to control the flow and water and pressure through the grouphead via an internal valve. Pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
Custom Wood Panels
Make the GS/3 your own with our custom wood panels. We worked with a Portland craftsman to produce custom, hand-made wood side panels for the GS/3. The contour and lines of the panels precisely follow the stock side panels. We have a variety of beautiful wood choices to pair with your machine. Our classic wood choices are walnut, figured maple, and mahogany, with limited options of wenge and bubinga. If you would like to supply your own wood for a perfect match with your kitchen, please contact us to sort out the details.
Please note that as wood is a natural product it will have natural variations in the color and grain. We choose wood planks carefully to reflect the natural beauty of the wood. If you have any special requests for the wood chosen for your machine, give us a call.
Features at a Glance
When paired with a PID, isolated boilers provide superior temperature precision and predictability.
A closed loop temperature controler gives the user remakable control over espresso extraction and steam.
Paddle Brew Group:
Volumetric espresso extraction that allows programmable control over shot profiling.
These machines ship directly from Seattle and usually ship within 7-10 business days after bench testing.
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Cool touch, omni-directional stainless steel hot water and steam wand
- Two Strada-style double insert baskets and one triple Strada-style insert basket
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal volumetric pump
- Pre-heating system for brew water
- Programmable temperature within increments of 0.1° F
- Included accessories: Steel tamper, LM Branded 12 oz steam pitcher, one steel portafilter: single spout, double spout, 3 Precision Insert Baskets (14g, 17g, 21g), 1 Blank Insert Basket, 2 Water Test Kits
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 3.5 L / 1200 Watts
- Group boiler: 1.5L / 1600 Watts
- Optional water reservoir: 3.5L
- 1600 volt
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.