At ease in both the home and the cafe, The La Spaziale Vivaldi II is a triumph of both design and function.
It features two boilers, a rotary pump, programmable preinfusion, and must be directly connected to a water source. With its impressive steaming power and 2.5 L boiler, you'll have enough steam to make cappuccinos for the entire neighborhood.
Shot dosing is volumetric and programmable, so you can store your shot times for consistent results. A programmable temperature controller also allows you to set the group boiler temperature to really fine tune your extraction. Read our detailed review
Custom Wood Panels
The Vivaldi espresso machines offer impressive steam power and an intuitive interface to pull great espresso shots. The stock black plastic side panels left us wanting, so we worked with a Portland craftsman to produce custom, hand-made wood side panels for the Vivaldi S1 and Mini. The contour and lines of the panels precisely follow the stock side panels. We have a variety of beautiful wood choices to pair with your machine. Our classic wood choices are walnut, figured maple, and mahogany, with limited options of wenge and bubinga. If you would like to supply your own wood for a perfect match with your kitchen, please contact us to sort out the details.
Please note that as wood is a natural product it will have natural variations in the color and grain. We choose wood planks carefully to reflect the natural beauty of the wood. If you have any special requests for the wood chosen for your machine, give us a call.
Features at a Glance
When paired with a digital temperature control, isolated boilers provide superior temperature precision and predictability.
Digital Temperature Control:
A closed loop temperature controler gives the user remakable control over espresso extraction and steam.
An efficient and pulse free design that provides consistent pressure across the entire duration of extraction.
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Two 53mm black handle portafilters: one single and one double
- ETL Listed
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual manometer
- NEW - Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- Built-in safety cut out on pump
- Electronic boiler refill
- Semiautomatic hot water delivery
- Programmable passive pre-infusion
- Programmable offset differential
- Rotary pump (pretty quiet)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee
- Rotary pump (pretty quiet)
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
- Two-year parts and labor provided by the La Spaziale United States importer and Clive Coffee.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 16.50"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 2.5L / 1250 Watts
- Group boiler: 0.45L / 800 Watts
- 110 volt
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.
- Direct Plumb Only
Dedicated boilers for steam and espresso mean that recovery time is rapid and temperature stability is excellent.
Programmable shot dosing
With the ability to pre-program shot volumes, it's easy to get consistently good espresso.
It's simple to adjust the temperature in the group boiler with a front-access touch pad.
You may program in a pre-infusion time that works best with your coffee and technique.
Plastic Side Panels
The stock side panels are black plastic. If this bothers you, consider our custom wood side panel upgrades.
Short shot drop distance
The distance between the stock portafilter spouts and the drip tray grate are the same as on our other machines, but you may find it easier to fit larger mugs underneath with a bottomless portafilter.