The La Spaziale Dream T features a newly designed programmable touchpad with a PID and shot timer. It features a front-access water reservoir, making it a great option for those with limited countertop clearance.
Programmable volumetric dosing makes it easy to pull your ideal shot time after time. You can fine tune your brew temperature by a single degree with settings on the front.
These machines ship directly from New York and usually ship within 2-3 business days after bench testing.
- Dual Boiler
- Programmable Offset Differential
- Vibratory Pump (Quiet)
- Volumetric Dosing
- Additional manual semi automatic button
- PID controlled adjustable to one degree Fahrenheit
- Group temperature adjustable through Touch Pad
- The default setting is 15 amp. If you need 20 amp, please specify in the "notes" section at checkout.
- Two year warranty on parts and labor.
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
- Included accessories: Single and double spouted commercial grade portafilters, single basket, double basket, blind basket and cleaning brush.
Dimensions and Specifications
Dedicated boilers for steam and espresso mean that recovery time is rapid and temperature stability is excellent.
It's simple to adjust the temperature in the group boiler with a front-access touch pad.
Plastic Side Panels
The stock side panels are black plastic.
Short shot drop distance
The distance between the stock portafilter spouts and the drip tray grate are the same as on our other machines, but you may find it easier to fit larger mugs underneath with a bottomless portafilter.