Quick Mill Alexia
The Alexia Evo Espresso Machine is perfect for the espresso enthusiast who enjoys the nuances of a straight shot, and wants commercial control and Italian build-quality in a compact package.
Alexia Evo combines the commercial grade E61 grouphead with programmable PID temperature control, in a compact and beautiful stainless steel body. With pre-infusion built in, Alexia makes beautiful, rich shots of espresso easy and repeatable.
A swiveling steam wand with two holes provides easily accessible steaming. Please note that the .75-liter single boiler Alexia cannot steam and brew simultaneously. The steam wand also doubles as the hot water dispenser.
- Single Boiler
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Pulsar added - Makes the pump 25% quieter
- PID with shot timer - Allows for temperature control and extraction timimg
- Custom knobs - easier to use. and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- Non compression valves - Easier to use and less expensive to repair than compression
- Boiler drain - Allows the boiler to be completely drained for service and shipping
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Lever-action semiautomatic
- Precise magnetic switch detects low water level
- E-61 commercial group
- Dual-purpose pressure gauge
- NEW TEA Coated boilers - protection process drastically reduces possibility of leaching of metals
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 15 3/4"
- Height: 15 1/4"
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Boiler: 0.75 liter / 1400 Watts
- Water reservoir 3 liters
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity
- NO BURN STEAM WAND - Cool Touch, does not burn hands and milk does not build up
- Shot drop distance: 3 3/8"
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.
Inexpensive E61 machine
Alexia is a great introduction to the E61 class of espresso machines at a good price point.
E61 group head
Constructed of 9 pounds of solid brass, the E61 retains heat impeccably.
Since the Alexia is so solidly built, you need to give it at least 20 minutes of warm up time before making drinks.
With a single boiler, you can't steam and brew in unison, but with a little technique, you'll get great results.
Some people find vibratory pumps to be quite noisy.