Quick Mill Alexia
The Alexia Espresso Machine is perfect for the espresso enthusiast who enjoys the nuances of a straight shot.
Alexia offers the E61 grouphead, housed in a sturdy and sporty-looking stainless steel body. With the ability to pre-infuse, Alexia makes beautiful, rich shots of espresso.
A swiveling steam wand with two holes provides easily accessible steaming. Please note that the .75-liter single boiler Alexia cannot steam and brew simultaneously. The steam wand also doubles as the hot water dispenser.
QUICK MILL ALEXIA 2011 UPGRADES
- Hinged cover for easy access to water reservoir
- Easy Access Expansion Valve - No Need to Remove Shell to Adjust
- Single Boiler
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Lever-action semiautomatic
- Precise magnetic switch detects low water level
- E-61 commercial group
- Dual-purpose pressure gauge
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 15 3/4"
- Height: 15 1/4"
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Boiler: 0.75 liter / 1400 Watts
- Water reservoir 3 liters
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity
- Shot drop distance: 3 3/8"
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.
Inexpensive E61 machine
Alexia is a great introduction to the E61 class of espresso machines at a good price point.
E61 group head
Constructed of 9 pounds of solid brass, the E61 retains heat impeccably.
Since the Alexia is so solidly built, you need to give it at least 20 minutes of warm up time before making drinks.
With a single boiler, you can't steam and brew in unison, but with a little technique, you'll get great results.
Some people find vibratory pumps to be quite noisy.