Quick Mill Andreja Premium
Quick Mill's Andreja Premium is one of the best heat exchange machines that we know of on the market today. A compact and durable espresso machine with classic lines and a high-sheen stainless steel exterior, the Andreja features an Ulka 52-watt vibratory pump, insulated copper boiler and E-61 commercial brew head. You’ll have all the power necessary to make velvety espresso and smooth foam for your cappuccinos and lattes. The pump and copper boiler work in tandem, allowing you to brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously while minimizing recovery time.
Heat exchange machines do a wonderful job of building up steam pressure for milk based drinks. So if you are making just a few latte's or cappuccino's a day, and want to easily pull an espresso at the same time, this could be the right choice for you.
NEW ANDREJA PREMIUM UPGRADES
- Custom Made Knobs
- Hinged Cover - No need to remove cup warmer to refile water tank
- Easy Access Expansion Valve - No Need to Remove the Shell to Adjust
- Easy Access Boiler Drain
- Three Position Switch (left-water fill, center-off, right-power on)
Quick Mill Andreja Premium Overview
- Ulka 52-watt vibratory pump
- Stainless steel construction
- Two complete portafilters with handles (one single and one double)
- Built in heat exchanger (brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Lever Action Semi-Automatic
- Boiler size 1.6 liter insulated vertical
- Hot water and "no burn" steam nozzle
- Precise magnetic switch detects low water level
- Automatic water level control
- Blank filter for backflushing
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 17.5"
- Height: 15.75" ( 14.5" without cup rail)
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Boiler: 1.6 liters / 1400 Watts
- Water reservoir: 3L
- 110 volt
- Shot drop distance: 3 1/2"
Heat exchange system
Steam and hot water are available on demand, and you can pull shots while you steam.
Solid and beautiful housing
The high-quality stainless steel used on the Andreja's housing is durable and gorgeous. You'll feel compelled to keep it polished.
E61 group head
Constructed of 9 pounds of solid brass, the E61 retains heat impeccably.
Since the Andreja Premium is so solidly built, you need to give it at least 20 minutes of warm up time before making drinks.
Some people find vibratory pumps to be quite noisy, but it's significantly quieter than a grinder.
Loud low water alarm
The alarm that goes off when the water reservoir runs low is incredibly helpful, but it won't leave you alone until you fill up the water tank.