Quick Mill Anita
The Anita Espresso Machine by Quick Mill is another beautiful and well-engineered addition to Quickmill's lineup. Anita features the professional-quality E-61 grouphead with built in pre-infusion. The large, copper heat exchange boiler that allows you to steam milk and brew espresso at the same time. Its heavily insulated boiler keeps your kitchen and the delicate internal components from overheating.
Anita is very easy to work with, so you'll be making cafe quality cappuccinos in no time at all.
QUICK MILL ANITA UPGRADES
- Hinged cover for easy access to water reservoir
- Easy Access Expansion Valve - No Need to Remove the Shell to Adjust
- Stainless Steel Steam and Hot Water Arms
- 4 Hole .9 mm Steam Tip - Same as the one on the Mini Vivaldi II
- Easy Access Boiler Drain
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- E-61 commercial group
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Hot water and steam nozzles
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Automatic water level control
- For downloadable product manual, click here.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 10.75"
- Depth: 17.25"
- Height: 15.75"
- Weight:47 lbs
- Boiler Capacity: 1.6L / 1,400 watts
- Water reservoir 3 liters
- Shot drop distance: 3.5"
- Voltage: 110
Heat Exchange System
Steam and hot water are available on demand, and you can pull shots while you steam.
Easy to use
There's no need to switch into different modes for steaming and making espresso, making Anita both approachable and user-friendly.
Since the Anita is so solidly built, you need to give it at least 20 minutes of warm up time before making drinks.
Some people find vibratory pumps to be quite noisy.