ROCKET GIOTTO EVOLUZIONE V2
Made in Milan, Italy the Giotto Evoluzione V2 features a redesigned internal layout and a new insulated boiler. The V2 also features a rotary pump combined with a 2.9 liter water reservoir system, or alternatively the ability to connect directly to a water supply.
Features include externally adjustable pump pressure for fine tuning extraction rates and Sirai commercial grade pressure stats for greater temperature control and stability.
These machines ship directly from New York and usually ship within 2-3 business days after bench testing.
- This machine ships on a pallet via freight. Additional shipping charges may be required depending on your address.
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Stainless steel body
- Redesigned internal layout
- Commercial E-61 Group Head
- Dual pre-infusion system
- Thermosyphon system
- Insulated Nickel-plated copper boiler
- Insulated steam wand
- Microprocessor controlled boiler water level
- Low water indicator and alarm
- Full commercial rotary type pump with external pump pressure adjustment.
- Included accessories: Single and double spouted commercial grade portafilters, single basket, double basket, blind basket, tamper, and cleaning brush.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width : 13.50"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Boiler size: 1.8 L / 1200 watts
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.9 L
- For tips on plumbing in espresso machines: click here