The Rocket R58 espresso machine is a substantial, well built tool for great espresso. Cased within beautiful 304 stainless steel, this machine is designed to deliver even coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and crema. Both its steam and group boiler are controlled by a PID controller, giving you precise temperature control.
Thanks to its dual boiler operation, you can either direct plumb it or use its large 2.5 liter water reservoir. You won't have to worry about running out of water with the latter, since the machine is equipped both with low water sensors and an easy to lift top cover, so you can effortlessly check on and fill the water tank.
We will be shipping the latest version of this machine, which has a larger PID display.
Read a thorough First Look on our blog.
- Upgraded Version 2 with beefed up drip tray assembly
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel body
- Commercial E-61 group head
- Dual pre-infusion system
- Non-compression hot water and steam valves
- No-Burn stainless steel Wands
- Dual hole steam tip
- Insulated copper steam boiler - 1.8 L
- Copper group boiler - .5 L
- Low water indicator and alarm
- 1400 w heating element
- Direct plumb water connection
- Included: commercial single and double portafilters and filter baskets
- Full commercial rotary type pump with external pump pressure adjustment.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 12.25"
- Depth: 17.5"
- Height: 16.25"
- Boiler size: 1.8 L
- Weight : 64 lbs
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.5 L
- For tips on plumbing in espresso machines: click here